Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not the way to treat expensive robots...

I know a few of you are probably cringing at this sight right now, Well don't worry, this isn't how I store my Transformers for the long term. I had to brilliant idea at one point to take everything down off my shelves and shampoo the carpets while I was at it. At some point I came to realize that there was no point of putting everything back up when I was moving. I had layed everything CAREFULLY in a box for the time being and when I was repacking the figures for the big move, I noticed the figures were looking a little haggard and I snapped this shot considering there's about $300 worth of toys that look like they've been tossed in a cardboard box with little to no regard for their value.
A
Everything is now repacked with bubblewrap and paper. They are awaiting their new home.

1 comment:

  1. well moving is moving lol, hoping they were fine when u got em out tho.

    ReplyDelete