Monday, May 18, 2009

eBay Hipster Douche


Before anything, I'd like to state that buying these sneakers was one of the most impulsive and probably stupidest decisions I've ever made.
I bought these shoes when I was in my Sneakerhead phase. I will admit they are Bangin', where in the fuck are you ever going to where them?
That's why they sat in my closet unworn for 3 years.

Well if you read my entry below, you know I had a little trouble with a eBay buyer that couldn't figure out that his shoes were at his local post office wating to be picked up so he decided to file a Paypal complaint against me.

May 13 I get this email.
"As stated in our User Agreement, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy onlyapplies to the shipment of goods, not to claims about the attributes orquality of goods received. Therefore, this investigation has been closedand no action has been taken. If the buyer returns the item, please providea refund consistent with your return policy."

As of Today May 18th, He still hasn't picked up the Shoes. They have been sitting at his Post office for over 2 weeks.

I'm guessing he looks something like this.

Cheers!

-Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment